Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Friday, August 28, 2009

little lizards in my tree

Ok, so I have little lizards living in my tree. Yep, lizards. They are geckos. They drive Tobey (my wiener dog) absolutely crazy. But they are cute little things. See......






See, how cute are they?! As long as they stay outside and not come into the camper I will get along with them just fine. Unlike us, it seems the hotter it is outside the more we see them. Today it is supposed to get to about 116. We are in excessive heat warnings until Monday. FUN. Ha.
Other than that, the job search is still on, and not going so hot. There are not many factories here, and the response I am getting from everyone is that 5 years is too long to be out of the office and the service industry. So, keep your fingers crossed for us, please.

1 comment:

  1. Cutie lizards!!! I used to have chameleons.
    You must have taken the heat with you when you left! It is supposed to be 65 degrees and sunny tomorrow! But you won't hear me complaining!
    I totally kicked your brother's ass yesterday. Just thought you'd like to know that I'm keeping him in line while you're gone. :o) He fights like a girl.
    Love you!!!
    Em

    ReplyDelete