Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Sunday, November 14, 2010

...been a while

I know it has been quite a while since I posted...what can I say???

There really is not a lot to talk about, things are pretty much the same. Scooter is still doing very well in school, he is now Harley certified and has a 3.9 GPA. I am very proud of him.

Tobey is doing pretty good, we now give him benadryl for his allergies instead of that expensive vet stuff. I called my vet back in MN and he told me it is fine, pretty much the same thing. Seems to work well for him, and saves me tons of money!!

I am doing alright also, still working and my health is getting better. We have not gone anywhere interesting lately, although we did go to the state fair here. It was very disappointing. I took the camera with because it is advertised so much here and they talk for months about how big and great it is. Well, it is not even as big as the Steele county fair. It took 1 1/2 hours to walk the whole fair, I mean in and out of all of the buildings, all the way around the whole thing, up and down all the aisles. We went on the day they were having a "bike show". Some show, there were about 10 bikes there, and nothing too special. I did not take a single picture. :( They did have a wiener dog race there and we watched it. It was about 40 seconds. They put hot dog bun costumes on 5 dogs and they ran around a track just 1 time, and that was it.
Anyway, I looked at it as a day out of the house...

That's about it, nothing much else to report. I can't wait to see everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment