Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Here I am

OK, OK, so it has been a few days, but here I am again. I started my new job at Kohls today. I will be working in juniors, misses and mens, along with being a cashier. So far it is going petty good. I think I will like it once I get into it.

As for the holiday weekend, we got a new neighbor Friday night. He is from "Jersey" as they call it. Then Sunday we had one of Scott's friends from school ("K") over, and our new neighbor as well. The guy from school reminds me a lot of Chris M. "K" is also a military man, he was a marine. He is young, but already out because of an injury in Iraq. Next time we get together we will get to meet his girlfriend. It's finally starting to feel a little more comfortable here now that we are getting to know some people and I am working.

As for the big storms, they mostly missed us. We got a little rain and wind Sat. morning, but that was it. I guess you can't trust the weather man at all here. So far they have not been accurate at all. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's true for any area. The weather guessers are usually just guessing.
    But I'm glad they missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete