Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Monday, September 28, 2009

Nothing much

Well, I haven't written anything lately because I can't really think of anything interesting to say. I couls complain about how people drive here, but that's no fun, or talk about how it is still really hot here, but that's no fun either, so I have opted to just stay quiet. I am finally working, so I guess there is a high point, but there's not much to say there either. I did get a good laugh last night when I brough one of my man's birthday presents home. We have a cat that stayed back home, a cat that I got for him over 7 years ago. He misses his cat and has been talking about it a lot lately. So, I got him a stuffed plush toy cat. Yep, I got him a toy. Now, his expression was funny enough, but when Tobey saw that I brought a toy home that he could not have, well let's just say he was a little more than jealous. It was so funny. He sat by the door and whined for a while, then he put himself to bed. He was so mad that he went to bed. That's the attitude of my little dog. He is such a freak, but I love him.

So, that's what I have to say for now.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, does he miss Crelo? I miss Crelo!
    Are you coming home yet? :o)
    It's been COLD here. It was in the low 40's when I woke up this morning. Frosted last night. I think that was the first of the season!
    I'll drive on some gravel roads for you.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete