Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Poor Doggie

We took Tobey to the Vet yesterday because his back feet have been swollen and he has a hard time walking and he can't jump. I have to say that the Vet here was nothing at all like my Vet at home. The Vet at home is caring and gentle and explains what is going on and how to treat the problem. The Vet here is supposedly a world renowned Vet and is supposed to be so good, but I was not impressed. He did not give any explanation as to what is going on, and prescribed a bunch of medication without any real instructions. I called my Vet at home today, adn he had some explanations and gave me instructions as to how to administer treatment. He believes, as do I, that Tobey has an allergy, but the medication that this Vet gave me is not for allergies. I guess I will be getting my money back and finding a new Vet here. My poor little doggie, he is just not himself.

I have an aunt and uncle here in AZ, so we are making plans to get together on Sunday. I am excited. We moved last Saturday, so there are a lot of things going on here. I will get some pictures of the new place as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment