Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Sunday, October 4, 2009

sick of being sick

Those of you who know me know how I tend to get sick when it is really humid, such as it is in Minnesota. I thought that moving here where it is dry would help, but I was wrong. I guess I need some kind of balance. It appears to be too dry here for my sinuses and chest. I have felt like my nose and chest are on fire for 4 days now. Scooter went and bought me a humidifier, and that seems to really help. Even Tobey is sick. He has been having his episodes today where he loses balance and throws up, then seems to be fine. There must be something in the air. I have been sleeping on the couch, which is not all that comfortable, but I need to stay elevated, and I don't want to get Scooter sick. He can't miss any school, and I am sooooooo proud of him. He has a 4.0 GPA so far, and is in the top of his class. I think he is still in shock. He has never liked school, until now. I am so happy for him. So, moms, if you are reading this, I am trying the pull-out bed tonight. We shall see how comfortable it will be for the 2 of you.

Otherwise there is now much else to report. The weather is finally cooling off, so we have had the air off for 2 days. It's nice to be able to open some windows. It will also help the electric bill immensely.

Well, that's all for now, so take care everyone, and I miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment