Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

scorpion

Ok, this is GROSS!!!! I decided to make french toast, as it is one of Scooters favorite foods. Anyway, I took out the griddle that I cook it on. I washed it, as I always do before using it and found this little gem in the grease trap.


This is the first scorpion we have encountered since we have been here. It is very small, and very dead. Don't think for 2 seconds I would have stuck around to take a picture if it was alive. This is Tobey's version of the face I made when I saw it:

Yep, he didn't like it either!! Here's hoping we don't encounter any more scorpions while we're here.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAACK! I would have screamed like a little girl and then run run run far away! No way! Thank God it was dead. Ick! Ack! Gross! NO!

    ReplyDelete