Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Friday, November 6, 2009

windows 7

Well, I was going to write about how I have been making my own pillows and curtains, but instead I am going to rant about windows 7. Yep, I got the free upgrade because my computer is pretty new, and I was having some trouble with it, and the upgrade was supposed to help. Yeah right. It's about a thousand times worse. I do not recommend the upgrade until they have the problems worked out. The reason I am not telling you about the crafts I have been up to is because I can't put pictures on here anymore, along with looking at my wage statements, play games, get on the internet, basically anything that a person wants to do on a computer I might be able to do if I can get it going long enough to do anything.

OK, I'm done. Just thought you all should be warned. Hopefully I can get it taken care of soon so I can show you some new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment