Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm an addict

Yes, that's right, I am an addict. I am addicted to Starbucks. It started so innocently. A little here, a little there, but when it's all around you and you can't have it, you almost need it. I can go without, and I don't even think about it most of the time, but when Starbucks are everywhere it gets harder and harder to control the cravings. They have Starbucks in all of the grocery stores here, and around every corner. It is impossible to shop for anything without that wonderful, delicious aroma. We went to the grocery store to get something for dinner, and suddenly I am no longer hungry, just craving that hot, smooth, sweet beverage. I had to get what I came for and run for the door. There are times when I want to run out and get a part time job just to pay for the habit. I know, it's borderline insane, but once you find that certain flavor, that little cup of bliss, it's hard to "just say no." Days like this I come home and make myself a little coffee, and pretend it's an espresso. Sad, I know, but I do what I have to to get through the day. Now, it really isn't quite that bad, but I do enjoy a good cup of Starbucks.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Jo! You're hilarious!
    Jo's a Starbucks addict...
    It's Coffeeholics Anonymous for you, pal!
    Em

    ReplyDelete