Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Missing Home

So today was our annual family "winter get together". I missed it this year. I called and talked to several people, but it just isn't the same as being there. While I have decided to make the best of being this far from home it is hard to not be able to be there to see everyone. I do not miss the harsh Minnesota cold, but the holidays just aren't the same without snow and being surrounded by loved ones. At least I have Scott and Tobey to keep me entertained. If only you could see them fight over the couch. It's a game that Tobey plays (he's doing it right now). How many people have seen a 12 pound dog push a person off the couch?! Ahhh, they keep life interesting. Anyway, I miss you all and I can't wait to see everyone again.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you, Jo!!! And fine, I guess I might miss Scott and Tobey too... Lol! I miss all of you!
    The holidays definately haven't been the same around here without you as well. But just think, it will make the holidays of 2010 that much better!
    Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!
    Em

    ReplyDelete