Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Grand Canyon

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

First of all, I have to say how much I loved having the moms here for a week. We did as much sight seeing as we could, there is never enough time. First, we stopped in Sedona, which is beautiful, and then we took that mountain pass up through Flagstaff. It wasn't snowing this time and there were some neat little Native American stands at the top of the mountains.

Next our journey took us to the Grand Canyon. We did manage to get some pictures, take a look:





I never knew that it gets that cold there. I snows, obviously, and it was only about 6 degrees when we were there. It was a gorgeous view none the less. That night we stayed in a hotel in Flagstaff, then we came home for the rest of the week.

The time went so fast, I wish we had more time to just be together. I have a new job that didn't provide us with much time for the rest of the week, but I am grateful for the time we had.

So, my New Years message to everyone is to cherish the time we have, I know it sounds cliche, but when you don't get to spend time with the ones you love every moment means so much. I miss you all. Love and Peace in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment