Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Enough

Ok, enough is enough. Last night we were awakened by Tobey barking hysterically. At first I was annoyed, but then he had that tone-the one that says "somebody is here." He was right. It was 12:42 am, and someone was knocking. I jumped up to see what was going on, and I no more than reached the bathroom floor when i was rudely greeted by cold water on the floor. Yes, our water pipes burst once again. Someone was walking by when they heard the water rushing out of our camper. I am so grateful that they decided to stop and knock, or we would have slept until 5:30 without ever knowing. The bathroom, kitchen and living areas were completely soaked. The carpet may be ruined at this point. We will be spending our weekend working on this once again. Yay.
On a better note, a friend is on her way down here right now, and I can't wait to see her. She will be 3 hours away, but after work Saturday we are going to make the drive to visit. At least I have something to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! How does that happen? It's not like it's Minnesota or anything. Lol!
    Sorry... That really stinks!
    Good Tobey!
    I almost called LB 'Tobey' this morning. He does that thing that Tobey does.. He's such a velcro dog now that if I am standing behind a chair, he jumps up and perches on the top of the recliner and stands up against me. Such a Tobey move. Lol!

    ReplyDelete